Our Unique Approach
OUR METHODS of academic support and intervention are based in neuroscience and the most current evidence-based research.
OUR CONSULTANTS create an individualized, comprehensive plan to coach strategies for success and build new confidence in learning, organization and time management.
OUR COACHES develop a close partnership with teachers, learning resource specialists, medical and/or therapeutic specialists and family support, to strengthen a learner’s complete support system and re-enforce strategies for overall improvement and success.
OUR EMPLOYEES regularly attend local, regional and national training sessions and conferences. These events strengthen areas of expertise by keeping employees current with advances in research, techniques, technology and educational law.
SPECIALTY AREAS INCLUDE:
- ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Adolescent Brain
- Asperger Syndrome
- Auditory Processing
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Eating Disorders
- Executive Functions
- Lindamood Bell
- Multi-Sensory Math
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Parenting and Limit-Setting
- Severely Emotionally Disturbed
- Standardized Tests: ACT/AP Exams/GRE/HSPT/ISEE/MSA/PSAT/NMSQT/SAT
- Transitional Planning